Terms & Conditions
Through accessing the Flowers of Adelaide website (www.flowersofadelaide.com.au) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as stipulated below. This also includes your compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on both domestic and international levels.
Details and photographic material utilised on our website, remains the property of Flowers of Adelaide, and fall under the copyright and trademark laws. Where an image or information from another source has been utilised on our website, it will be referenced and permission will have been received legally from the source for use on the Flowers of Adelaide website.
Use of Website Images and Information
1.1 As a user of the aforementioned website, you have permission to temporarily download one copy of material (information, images or software) from the website, solely for your individual and personal viewing use.
1.2 You are not permitted to:
- Download or print any of the material (information, images or software) from the website for commercial use or public display
- Edit, modify, use or copy the material from the website
- Attempt to decompile, refigure, or reverse engineer any software, linked software or information on the Flowers of Adelaide website
- Remove any of the copyright notations or acknowledgements on the website or on your personal downloads or printed material as per use in 1.1
- Transfer any of the content on the website to another individual, commercial business or entity
- Mirror any of the content of the Flowers of Adelaide website on another server or internet location
- If any of the above points under 1.1 and 1.2 are violated, you will be in breach of copyright and licensing laws, and you will be required to destroy any copies of downloaded, printed or communicated content that has been used from the Flowers of Adelaide website. You may also be prosecuted for any breaches of the points listed in 1.2.
Flowers of Adelaide sells alcohol as gifts and in baskets. The customer must agree to be 18+ years of age to purchase a gift or gift basket containing alcohol. ID wil be checked upon delivery of a gift containing alcohol. Such a gift will not be left unless personally received.
Flowers of Adelaide’s website may include typographical, technical or photographic errors and do not warrant that all website content be current and accurate. Flowers of Adelaide reserve the right to make updates or changes to their website when they deem necessary, without notice, however do not make a commitment to update materials.
The materials and content on the Flowers of Adelaide website are provided as an approximate guide only. Flowers of Adelaide do not warrant or make any representations concerning accuracy, likely results, or the reliability of the use of materials on its website, or other sites linked to its website.
Flowers of Adelaide make no warranties, expressed or implied in regard to the conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or violation of rights.
Under no circumstances will Flowers of Adelaide or its suppliers be held liable for any damages relating to loss or interruption of data or profit from another individual or commercial entity.
Flowers of Adelaide may not have reviewed all of the linked sites on its own website, and will not be held liable for the contents of any linked sites. The website user will use linked sites from the Flowers of Adelaide website at their own risk.
1.5 Site Terms and Modifications
Flowers of Adelaide may at any time, amend the Terms and Conditions governing the use of their website. By using the Flowers of Adelaide website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.
1.6 General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for use of a website apply to the Flowers of Adelaide website.